Sunday, December 2, 2012

C4K Summary For November and December

Fight the Power
Cameron was talking about how how to Overthrow a Tyrannical Government in the 16th century. He feels that in order to make the government the way that you want it to be you must first take as much action as you possibly can. You should allow your opinion to be heard as much as possible. In order to overthrow you tyrannical government you must make your own rules and constitution. I like this post because he got right to the point. He talked about how if you want to be heard you must voice your opinion or you have no right to complain. This was a good time to post this because it was around the time of the presidential election and Americans tend to talk about how they dislike things but they don't take control to try and change it.  

How I express myself Amber Parker wrote about how she expresses herself. I found it short and sweet and right to the point. She talked about how the simplest things, like painting her nails, is what she does to express herself. I liked everything that she said because everyone expresses themselves everyday by the clothes that they wear. I can relate to her because different music says a lot about a person and it always makes me feel better when I sing along to a particular song that I can relate to the lyrics. I told her that it's very important to express yourself in your own way because that's what sets you apart from everyone else in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment