Sunday, September 30, 2012

C4K Summary for September

Summary of Emanuelle's Blog
Emanuelle's blog was very interesting to me and I must admit I was amazed by the whole thing. Emanuelle is a 5th Grader in room 14 at Pt. England School and his teacher is Miss Ouano. The blog had many interesting colors and there were a few stories that he wrote about a character named Dan. Dan seemed to be a very interesting person and I look forward to reading more about his adventures. I liked the blog and I can learn so much just from reading it as much as possible. The most recent blog post was a story about Dan wanting to get out of the house because his parents were fighting so he talked his sisters into taking a walk to the school. I can't wait to see what Dan, and his big sister, are going to be up to next.

Summary of Ata's blog 
Ata is a 5 year student at Pt England School. Ata's whole blog was kind of similar to Emanuelles's blog in the way that they were both very creative and had many ideas. Ata did a great job of expressing her ideas and putting them all into stories. I liked her story about the Paralympics and the way that she was so excited about trying something new. I told Ata that I hope she enjoyed her day just as much as I enjoyed reading all of her stories on her blog. I wish I could be that creative and put it all down in writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment